First NewMuma Program for 2018 Will Start Tuesday, 20 February @ 10.30am!
Only 1 place remaining in this program!
Small group program perfect for new mums and their bubs!
Contact MumaBubs today to secure your place!
The revised NewMuma Program, now held over 4 weeks, has been specifically designed for mums, enabling a gradual and safe return to exercise by rebuilding from the inside out and re-training muscles to recruit correctly.
The focus of the program is on re-activating and regaining endurance and strength in the areas most affected by pregnancy and childbirth:
- Teaching effective recruitment of the pelvic floor and abdominal bracing
- Reconnecting with and re-building strength and endurance in the core muscles, including the pelvic floor
- Activation and strengthening of the upper back muscles and gain mobility through the thoracic spine and shoulder girdle
- Activation and strengthening of the gluteals (buttock)
- Improving posture and alignment for optimum individual function
- Focus on the integration of the breath to improve the health of your core and pelvic floor following pregnancy and childbirth
The majority of the focus of the NewMuma Program is on rebuilding from the inside out and developing a strong base from which to move forward and increase exercise intensity.
All 60 minute sessions will be held at MumaBubs HQ in Carine. The private indoor studio provides a clean, climate controlled environment, so that no matter the weather, mums can enjoy their workout without worrying about the comfort of their babies and young children.
To purchase your program head to our store by clicking here AND select either:
4-Week NewMuma Program (1 NewMuma session per week)
4-Week NewMuma Movin’ Program (1 NewMuma & 1 MoveMuma session per week)
You will need to create an account on our PTminder booking system to purchase.
If you book before Tuesday 6 March, you will receive a 10% discount – please enter the code “NewMuma10” to receive this discount.
Programs will also be held for 4 weeks starting:
Tuesday 20 March @ 10.30am
Tuesday 8 May (time to be confirmed)
Thursday 24 May (time to be confirmed)
Tuesday 4 June (times to be confirmed)
“Jody’s NewMuma program is such a great way to ease back into exercise following the birth of your baby.
She is a wealth of information when it comes to the body and is so lovely!
It is great being able to bring your baby along, get out of the house and do something for yourself. I highly recommend!
– Gemma Bartlett (July 27, 2017)