Online Personalised Fitness Coaching
Designed For YOUR After Baby Body
BY A Mum!
Hey there Beautiful Muma!
Do you want to FINALLY feel energised, strong and confident in your after baby body?
Well, congratulations on taking the first step to become a stronger, more confident, more energised and healthier version of you!
Being a mum is one of the most rewarding jobs in the world. But, it sure is a tough gig! I know that first hand having had 2 little ones of my own. And, yep, as soon as your first child is born, somehow your health, fitness and well-being go to the bottom of the priority list!
But, it’s time to change that – you deserve to be healthy, fit and strong, inside and out, and you deserve to be confident in, and proud of, your after baby body.
So, what’s bothering you lovely lady?
- Every time you cough, sneeze or jump on the trampoline you leak? (nope, that’s not normal and can be fixed!)
- Lower back aches all the time?
- Desperate to get back into pre-baby clothes but just can’t stopping eating that chocolate?
- Feel soft & squidgy around the middle, and the little one is no longer a new born?
- Time is not a friend, so there is no-where to put in movement or exercise time?
- The little one has absolutely no routine, so committing to a regular weekly exercise class just seems unworkable?
- So freakin’ tired that the thought of ever getting back into an exercise routine seems impossible?
- Who will look after my little one while I workout or spend some time looking after me?
- Back at work, so “mummy guilt” is already alive and well – so how can I commit any more time to me?
My name is Jody Secker, I am the mum to 2 little people (5 year and 2 years old) and I have a passion for women’s fitness, health and wellness.
And I am super passionate about supporting mums with bumps, bubs and beyond!
I am a pregnancy and post-natal exercise specialist in Perth, Western Australia.
I am tertiary qualified in exercise science and I am a level 3 Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia.
I currently train new mums, mums with young children and expectant mums in person AND now I am adding online coaching so I can give the gift of fitness and health to any mum, no matter where in the world they live.
Returning to exercise after having a baby can be an anxious time for some women, and for others it can actually be down right dangerous without the support of a coach who specialises in the area of post-natal exercise and fitness, and training the female body.
And, the added factor of having a little person (or people) to find care for while exercising in a world where so many women don’t have the support of family nearby and partners who work long hours or travel, makes it very challenging for many women to find the time to ensure that they look after their health and fitness.
No matter what your goal or your reason is for being the best, most confident and energised version of you, I can help you!
Let’s work together to get you where you want AND deserve to be – healthy, fit & strong!
What Do You Get With Body Empowerment Fitness Coaching?
1. An initial assessment of your current lifestyle, fitness goals and health and exercise history
2. 12-week customised exercise program designed specifically for you
3. Skype/Facetime Support
- Fortnightly personal check-ins with me
- Personalised, prompt and detailed support
4. Private FaceBook Group
5. Wellbeing & Nutrition Guidance
What Are The Benefits To Online Training?
1. All the benefits of having a personal trainer, but with more accessibility to ongoing guidance, support, explanation and accountability AND you don’t have to go to the gym!
2. You get the support, training programs and expertise of a fitness specialist for mums all week long, not just one or two hours per week that would happen in a face-to-face environment
3. Workout out when it suits you and your family, no matter what happens in your week, what the weather is doing or where your children are.
4. It’s a one stop shop to get results that is built around your lifestyle, the time you have available and your unique body and mind
5. Improve your fitness, health and wellbeing, while being a role to your children.
How Do I Find Out More?
If you would like to find out more, firstly, click the link below to apply for a call with me where we’ll discuss how I can support you on your “mum journey” and the next step to getting you feeling strong, confident and energised in your amazing body!
THEN complete the Application Form, so I can understand a bit more about you before we chat and whether my coaching and fitness training is right for you.